Voice blog

Do you procrastinate sometimes?

Why do you procrastinate?

How to stop procrastinating? 


     I often procrastinate the works and finish it until the deadline,because I usually think that I have a lot of time to finish the works. I want to finish quickly, I like to have much time to prepare what should I do and do it well, but I am a lazy man.I know that it's weird.To be honest ,I really want to try my best to do it well,I want to satisfy with my behavior.I often procrastinate or give up when the works almost halfway done. And I had a part-time job, so I often couldn't do the work immediately. I think that I have to improve my procrastination, so I have to plan what should I do and finish it in the first moment. 




留言

  1. It's true that what we want to do is sometimes different from what we actually did. We might be too busy; we might be tired and impatient. But i guess we'll hope that we can do a good job in all the tasks. I like your last sentence: plan your work well. I guess that's what we all need.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

My new plan this year